The game starts at 1:35 and will be broadcast by Root Sports and The Fan 93.7.
Pirate lineup: Starling Marte LF, Jordy Mercer 2B, Andrew McCutchen CF, Gaby Sanchez 1B, Russell Martin 3B, Mike McKenry C, Brandon Inge RF, John McDonald SS and Wandy Rodriguez P.
Lineup looks a lot different without Garrett Jones and Pedro. Martin gets another game at third and Inge gets the call in right, while Old McDonald steps in for Clint Barmes, who was 7-for-17 in the last seven games and homered yesterday.
Nat lineup: Denard Span CF, Ian Desmond SS, Bryce Harper LF, Ryan Zimmerman 3B, Adam LaRoche 1B, Tyler Moore RF, Danny Espinosa 2B, Wilson Ramos C and Gio Gonzalez P.
Span is back after tweaking his ankle, so Davey Johnson's getaway day lineup looks a lot like his everyday scorecard.
- JT is available to pinch hit today.
- Jeff Karstens, after a stop in Pirate City, is expected to begin his rehab stint on May 13th at High-A Bradenton.
- After a day off tomorrow the Pirates will host Seattle for a two-game series on Tuesday night, the first interleague action of the season. The marquee matchup will be Wednesday when Felix Hernandez and AJ Burnett square off. The Bucs and Mariners haven't played since 2007, and this is the first PNC series between the two since 2004.
- Gerrit Cole's line yesterday: six innings, two runs on four hits, two walks and two K in a 13 inning 3-2 loss. Francisco Liriano gets what is expected to be his last rehab start today before being recalled to Pittsburgh.
- Stolmy Pimentel went six innings for Altoona, giving up two runs (on a pair of solo homers) on five hits with two walks and four K. The Curve bullpen dropped the ball late in a 4-3 loss.