|AJ Burnett breaks out the camo for Military Night (photo Justin Aller/Getty Images)|
Today's Lineup: Gregory Polanco RF, Neil Walker 2B, Cutch CF, Starling Marte LF, Pedro 1B, Josh Harrison 3B, Jordy Mercer SS, Chris Stewart C, Burnett P.
Looks like Clint is going to try to make this lineup work with Josh dropped down, as he probably should be. Also, Stew gets a day, and that's deserved, too.
- AJ has been pretty good so far. He's surrendered one run or fewer in each of his last four starts, marking the first time in his career he has done so, and leads the NL with a 1.45 ERA.
- Jung Ho Kang is hitting .400 in his last nine games, going 10-for-25 with three doubles, a home run and seven RBI.
- BTW, this is another camo match for the Bucs. All their Thursday home games are "Military Nights," with the PNC 50-50 going toward the Wounded Warriors.
- There's some baseball technology being developed here in Pittsburgh by Diamond Kinetics, and Bob Nutting has joined the investor bandwagon.
- Sheesh! Yesterday, Nick Kingham left his game with "elbow discomfort" and then Tyler Glasnow hobbled into the sunset with ankle pain after sliding into a base. No word as of yet as to the seriousness of their conditions.